Liquitex basic acrylic colours are non-toxic and have permanent adhesive properties, easily applied on a variety of surfaces such as canvas, wood, clay, paper, and fabric. They can be used for a variety of techniques from watercolor, airbrush, and printmaking to thick applications that simulate oil paint. When dry, these acrylic paints are permanent, water-resistant, and flexible.
- Liquitex acrylic paint are thick,creamy with satin finish
- They retains peaks and brush strokes.
- It contains permanent artist pigments.
- Intermixable with all Liquitex professional colours and mediums.
- Includes 118ml tube of Phthalocyanine Blue colour.
LIQUITEX BASICS ACRYLIC COLOR 118ML NO316 PHTHALOCYANUN BLUE
RETURN & REFUND POLICY