Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of colour within moderate cost limits.It creates bold and vibrant artworks. Burnt Umber is made from natural brown clays found in earth
- Winton Oil Colour - Tube of 37 ml - Burnt Umber Colour.
- These oil colours have high quality pigments to produce great colours.
- Winton oil colours have a stiff, uniform consistency.
- High permanence and lightfastness.
- Good covering power and tinting strength.
WINSOR & NEWTON WINTON OIL COLOUR 37 ML 076 BURNT UMBER
RETURN & REFUND POLICY