Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of colour within moderate cost limits.It creates bold and vibrant artworks. Payne's Gray is a dark blue grey made from a mixture of Ultramarine, Mars Black and sometimes Crimson.
- Winton Oil Colour - Tube of 37 ml - Permanent Alizarine Crimson Colour.
- These oil colours have high quality pigments to produce great colours.
- Winton oil colours have a stiff, uniform consistency.
- High permanence and lightfastness.
- Good covering power and tinting strength.
WINSOR & NEWTON WINTON OIL COLOUR 37 ML 468 PERMANENT ALIZARIN CRIMSON
RETURN & REFUND POLICY